Western Washington Baha’i Summer School Event – July 11-15, 2012
A Summer School of wonderful devotions, deepening, love and fellowship for all ages
- Topic – Abdu’l-Baha’s Centennial Visit to the United States
- Adult Presenter – Mr. Chad Jones – The creator of “Ocean” and co-creator of the current website “239 Days” – a celebration of Abdu’l-Baha’s journey through America
- Musical guest – David Hunt
To register, contact the Western Washington Baha’i School Committee
- Registrar: Jane Boies, (425) 442-6205
- Website and online registration: http://westernwabahaischool.org
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back often to see what events are coming up!
Located in rural southwest Washington, Brighton Creek Conference Center is east of Olympia and just 40 miles west from Mt. Rainier National Park. Brighton Creek is a rustic facility with a tremendous spirit, consisting of 15 simple cabins, a large meeting hall, a communal dining hall and a bookshop on 24 acres of beautifully wooded property. The grounds feature a serene cedar grove, walking paths, towering fir trees, a meandering creek, and ample space for recreation and peaceful reflection.
Brighton Creek Conference Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Tax ID: 30-0461169
Donations are fully tax deductible.
Our mission is to serve as a regional center for the spiritual, educational, and cultural advancement of humanity.